Frontis have considerable experience in developing Enterprise Architecture Frameworks which are tailored for the requirements of the client. It is not desirable to use a Framework ‘out of the box’. An architecture is designed to solve a problem, and consequently needs to be created specifically for that job or adapted from one of the common frameworks. You should do this before you even install your EA tool. Many organisations have Enterprise Architectures which serve little or no purpose and do not represent a good return on the investment which has been put into them.
We can work with many of the popular EA Frameworks such as TOGAF, MODAF and NAF, and can configure EA tools including MooD, Mega, Enterprise Architect and Rhapsody.
Frontis allows you to easily publish your digital data on-line for people to search and browse. It can be up and running in a day or so. No computer infrastructure needed by yourselves. Its the easy and affordable solution for small organisations, and can scale up to large enterprise archives.
Take a look at our Demonstration site https://frontis.co/demo
Or ask for a demonstration and get a FREE evaluation site for your own archives.
Store a wide range of record types.
- Frontis represents records by any number or combination of documents, images, multimedia and structured datasets.
- Photographs can be stored and browsed by thumbnails.
- Import structured datasets from databases or spreadsheets to allow intelligent searching of transcribed records:
- classify fields – for example: date of birth, location, surname, regiment;
- define field types – date, text, number;
- intelligent searching will automatically search the correct data for matches based on the field classification.
- The Frontis system can be configured to match your own corporate image, integrating seamlessly with your existing web site or intranet;
- No client software installation is required, all that your users and administrators need is an internet browser;
- Store and search transcriptions, images, multimedia and documents;
- Search all records, including intelligent searching of structured datasets using the built in search forms, or create your own;
- Browse records using your own classification hierarchy;
- You can assign your own meta-data tags to reflect the unique content of your records;
- There is an easy Wizard style interface for importing electronic records;
- Frontis™ can be hosted on both Unix/Linux and PC platforms allowing you to use your existing infrastructure.
Have confidence in the security of your electronic records.
- Frontis™ allows records to be stored with a security classification, and user access levels control which records they can see;
- Unique user accounts with roles to control which functions the user can perform. For example Administrators, Records Managers, Records Officers, Reviewers and Users;
- Passwords are stored using powerful 128 bit encryption;
- No user names are displayed, only screen names;
- Session identification and timeout;
- Full backup to prevent you from losing your archives.