Earn revenue or increase awareness of your organisation by publishing data and archives online using Frontis. Fast, affordable and flexible to suit your needs.
For individuals and organisations who want to publish small archives to a limited audience. publish…Read More
For mid-sized organisations such as voluntary societies, store up to a million records and 50,000…Read More
Frontis allows you to easily publish your digital data on-line for people to search and browse. It can be up and running in a day or so. No computer infrastructure needed by yourselves. Its the easy and affordable solution for small organisations, and can scale up to large enterprise archives.
Take a look at our Demonstration site https://frontis.co/demo
Or ask for a demonstration and get a FREE evaluation site for your own archives.
Store a wide range of record types.
- Frontis manages documents, images, multimedia and structured datasets
- Browse your photographs in galleries
- Import transcribed records from databases or spreadsheets to allow intelligent searching
- classify fields – for example: date of birth, location, surname, regiment
- intelligent searching will automatically search the correct data
- All records stored with full version and access history
- Configure Frontis to match your own corporate image, integrating seamlessly with your existing web site or intranet.
- All your users and administrators need is an internet browser.
- Store and search transcriptions, images, multimedia and documents.
- Search all records, including intelligent searching of structured datasets using the built in search forms, or create your own.
- Browse records using your own classification hierarchy.
- You can assign your own meta-data tags to reflect the unique content of your records.
- There is an easy Wizard style interface for importing electronic records.
- Frontis can be hosted on both Linux and Windows platforms allowing you to use your existing infrastructure.
Have confidence in the security of your electronic records.
- Frontis™ allows records to be stored with a security classification, and user access levels control which records they can see.
- Unique user accounts with roles to control which functions the user can perform. For example Administrators, Records Managers, Records Officers, Reviewers and Users.
- Passwords are stored using powerful AES encryption.
- No user names are displayed, only screen names.
- Session identification and timeout.
- Full backup to prevent you from losing your archives.