We are experienced in all aspects of procurement, whether you require the development of a procurement strategy, PQQ and ITT, and management of the entire process, or whether you are responding to an ITT or taking part in a competitive dialogue process. We can work with you to produce a solution development approach which answers the requirement and produces a value for money tender.
Frontis are able to offer Requirements Management support. This includes stakeholder engagement to produce user and business level requirements as well as technology knowledge to produce system and service level requirements.
Frontis are able to offer tool support including DOORs, MOOD, Mega and a number of other enterprise level tools.
We have extensive experience in the definition and implementation of architecture frameworks and architecture governance, as well as the creation of architectures. We can provide architects as well as the skills required for managing teams of architects (business, technical, service) ensuring the development of coherent architectures which fulfil the business requirement and answer the ‘so what?’ question. We have defined and implemented Architecture Strategy and lead architecture teams for a number clients including large transformation projects.
Our capabilities include:
- Development of strategy and governance; analysis of the business, systems and strategic requirements; coordination of users, architects and analysts; production of architectures and risk models to support transformation and performance, cost, time optimisation.
- Experience with many Frameworks such as, MODAF, TOGAF, NAF, DNDAF, DODAF, ITIL, CMMI and Zachman; and Methods such as UML, BPMN and SysML.
- Experience of working with relevant Security and IA standards such as SABSA, HMG IS1, EISA, JSP 440 and ISO27001.
- Experience with many EA and Systems Engineering Tools such as MooD, Mega, System Architect, Enterprise Architect.
- Ensuring project adherence to relevant systems engineering standards and policies: for example ISO 15288, ISO/IEC 42010 (Systems Engineering).