Frontis are working with Accenture to produce an Integration Architecture Strategy Vision for NHS Digital. This work will identify the components necessary from governance to infrastructure to ensure integration of Care Information across the local and national capabilities provided by NHS Digital.
The AQUILA Consortium, composed of Thales and NATS, have been awarded the contract to provide Air Traffic Management services to MOD for 22 years after a bid lasting several years. Frontis supplied Enterprise Architecture and Requirements Management services to this bid. This involved creating the architecture using the MOOD Business Architect Tool and managing the requirements in IBM Rational DOORs. Frontis also provided support to the production of the contract including several key schedules.
After the win, Frontis are still involved providing support for the mobilisation phase, carrying out Business Analysis to produce the business information systems architecture, and define the business processes and activities to be carried out by the new AQUILA staff.
Read more about AQUILA here: http://www.aquila-atms.com
We have extensive experience in business analysis to support transformation and the delivery of new capability. This involves engagement with the business stakeholders to determine the functions, processes, activities and information exchange requirements. We can provide a proper understanding of your business, and the dependencies with the information systems, external organisations and other departments. This understanding is particularly important during transformation, including outsourcing preparation, so that you understand the full consequences and impacts of change.
We are experienced in all aspects of procurement, whether you require the development of a procurement strategy, PQQ and ITT, and management of the entire process, or whether you are responding to an ITT or taking part in a competitive dialogue process. We can work with you to produce a solution development approach which answers the requirement and produces a value for money tender.
Frontis provide project management skills for a wide range of projects including, system development, business transformation and research and development. We provide an end-to-end service based on best practice and standards such as PRINCE 2, and will manage the production of deliverables even in complex and challenging political and technical environments.
We are able to provided the following services:
- forming and managing consortia
- developing the work plans and proposals
- submitting proposals for funding and negotiating the contracts
During the operation of the project:
- allocation and management of resources
- ensure performance of tasks and work packages to plan
- engaging with a diverse array of stakeholders and coordinating their input
- ensuring that deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- presentation to client boards at progress meetings and on completion of deliverables
- ensure the project is completed according to the requirements, contract and relevant policies and standards
We have extensive experience in the definition and implementation of architecture frameworks and architecture governance, as well as the creation of architectures. We can provide architects as well as the skills required for managing teams of architects (business, technical, service) ensuring the development of coherent architectures which fulfil the business requirement and answer the ‘so what?’ question. We have defined and implemented Architecture Strategy and lead architecture teams for a number clients including large transformation projects.
Our capabilities include:
- Development of strategy and governance; analysis of the business, systems and strategic requirements; coordination of users, architects and analysts; production of architectures and risk models to support transformation and performance, cost, time optimisation.
- Experience with many Frameworks such as, MODAF, TOGAF, NAF, DNDAF, DODAF, ITIL, CMMI and Zachman; and Methods such as UML, BPMN and SysML.
- Experience of working with relevant Security and IA standards such as SABSA, HMG IS1, EISA, JSP 440 and ISO27001.
- Experience with many EA and Systems Engineering Tools such as MooD, Mega, System Architect, Enterprise Architect.
- Ensuring project adherence to relevant systems engineering standards and policies: for example ISO 15288, ISO/IEC 42010 (Systems Engineering).