We have extensive experience in business analysis to support transformation and the delivery of new capability. This involves engagement with the business stakeholders to determine the functions, processes, activities and information exchange requirements. We can provide a proper understanding of your business, and the dependencies with the information systems, external organisations and other departments. This understanding is particularly important during transformation, including outsourcing preparation, so that you understand the full consequences and impacts of change.
We are experienced in all aspects of procurement, whether you require the development of a procurement strategy, PQQ and ITT, and management of the entire process, or whether you are responding to an ITT or taking part in a competitive dialogue process. We can work with you to produce a solution development approach which answers the requirement and produces a value for money tender.
The impact on operational effectiveness and costs due to business or IT transformation can be tracked using benefits measurements. Frontis are able to engage with the business stakeholders to produce benefits models which can be used as part of the benefits realization plan to ensure that the intended benefits of any programme.
Frontis will produce a benefits strategy for agreement with the client to ensure that the benefits realization activity will be worthwhile, before embarking on the production of the benefits model and realization plan. Frontis can also provide the governance model to ensure that the benefits realization management plan is enacted properly.
Frontis are able to offer Requirements Management support. This includes stakeholder engagement to produce user and business level requirements as well as technology knowledge to produce system and service level requirements.
Frontis are able to offer tool support including DOORs, MOOD, Mega and a number of other enterprise level tools.
Frontis provide project management skills for a wide range of projects including, system development, business transformation and research and development. We provide an end-to-end service based on best practice and standards such as PRINCE 2, and will manage the production of deliverables even in complex and challenging political and technical environments.
We are able to provided the following services:
- forming and managing consortia
- developing the work plans and proposals
- submitting proposals for funding and negotiating the contracts
During the operation of the project:
- allocation and management of resources
- ensure performance of tasks and work packages to plan
- engaging with a diverse array of stakeholders and coordinating their input
- ensuring that deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- presentation to client boards at progress meetings and on completion of deliverables
- ensure the project is completed according to the requirements, contract and relevant policies and standards
We have extensive experience in the definition and implementation of architecture frameworks and architecture governance, as well as the creation of architectures. We can provide architects as well as the skills required for managing teams of architects (business, technical, service) ensuring the development of coherent architectures which fulfil the business requirement and answer the ‘so what?’ question. We have defined and implemented Architecture Strategy and lead architecture teams for a number clients including large transformation projects.
Our capabilities include:
- Development of strategy and governance; analysis of the business, systems and strategic requirements; coordination of users, architects and analysts; production of architectures and risk models to support transformation and performance, cost, time optimisation.
- Experience with many Frameworks such as, MODAF, TOGAF, NAF, DNDAF, DODAF, ITIL, CMMI and Zachman; and Methods such as UML, BPMN and SysML.
- Experience of working with relevant Security and IA standards such as SABSA, HMG IS1, EISA, JSP 440 and ISO27001.
- Experience with many EA and Systems Engineering Tools such as MooD, Mega, System Architect, Enterprise Architect.
- Ensuring project adherence to relevant systems engineering standards and policies: for example ISO 15288, ISO/IEC 42010 (Systems Engineering).